Riham's First Blog Post

No Comments

Our first assignment is on Internet Safety. We are going to review a video.



This video makes me realize how many people abuse the Internet. They feel they can say anything, no matter how wrong, because they're on the other side of a computer screen and won't get caught. I feel quite empathetic for the girl I have viewed in this video, and I think many people can relate to her, because this is a common occurrence on the Internet.





This video makes me realize the truly frightening thing about the Internet, that many people do not think through before they make their social media posts. Their pictures and statements can usually be viewed by anyone. This is not something people think of before making their posts, but it should be.
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment