Charles's, Kinetic Typography

No Comments
http://img13.deviantart.net/d750/i/2010/363/9/6/guitar_typography_by_thesinglish-d35zj3e.png












This my butterfly animation i really like this project because it was the first animation that i work on there was lots of challenges for me because the animations on power point got me confused the easiest part was doing the the actual butterfly itself .










This my Kinetic Typography I think this is the most confusing thing i have ever done because the animation drives me nuts because I had  30 or 20 animations on this one video it took me a long time to do it my favorite thing was watching the animation and having to look at it and i can say ''I made this'' i really fun with this project i hoped I ca do it again.       

































Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment